Seller's Highway To A Successful Closing
Many sellers may not be aware of the necessary steps required before your business can be brought to market; they include:
- Collecting and analyzing your financial reports and comparing them to your industry averages.
- Establishing mutual trust and respect between the broker and seller.
- Developing an accurate, positive Deal Book representing your company to the market
After bringing your company to market we will:
- Market your business through many channels including our own buyer and Private Equity Group network; place confidential web ads on over 80 high traffic sites; and target qualified strategic buyers obtained through our data base.
- Answer all emails and phone call inquires. Absolutely no information will be given out beyond what you have agreed to disclose until the potential buyer has signed our Non-Disclosure, Confidential, and Process Agreement.
- Have extensive conversations with potential buyers presenting your business.
- Identify interested potential buyers for conference calls with you, the buyer and NABB.
- Solicit Letters of Intent
- Schedule and lead a site visit for the potential buyer.
- Negotiate and represent your interests to obtain the best price and terms.
- Coordinate the buyer's due diligence.
- We will help identify legal methods to minimize your tax liability for your CPA's review
- Work with all parties to ensure a successful and timely close.
North American Business Brokers will help you sell your business for the best possible price and terms with the highest level of confidentiality.